Dr. Gina Potts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gina Potts?

February 2nd, 2016

She saved my daughters life. I am "crazy overprotective" mom. Dr Viktorin almost missed her second honeymoon staying late to see my daughter that day. Thank God . My daughter did not seem ill but was not herself. She in fact had a very aggressive leukemia that-left unchecked- could have taken her. She was equally wonderful with my other 4 - just the best staff and people to entrust your children to. We moved away years ago but she is always in our prayers.

February 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor

While Dr.Viktorin isn't my son's pediatrician , we did see her a couple of times as she's part of the same practice. She not only cares for her patients but took the time to put a couple of new parents at ease, diagnosed the health condition immediately and took additional tests to rule out all complications!

March 24th, 2013

I want to be Dr. Viktorin when I grow up...

Dr. Viktorin has an amazing view of health care. She knows your child is affected by everything around him and not just the symptoms he presents with in one visit. She is dedicated to long term care my children and always asks about both of them no matter which is actually there to see her. She has a way of making my kids comfortable and letting them express their feelings and tell her what's wrong with them. I have had many pediatricians in 15 years, but she is our last. I'm glad that my youngest is 5 and I have 13 more years before we graduate out of her program. Maybe she will become a general practitioner? She is great and so are her nurses!! I can not more highly recommend a pediatrician than Dr. Viktorin!

May 18th, 2011

Dr Viktorin saved my daughters life and all my kids love her

Dr Viktorin saved my daughters life. She risked missing the plane for her second honeymoon to stay and see a child who had no symptoms whose mother could only say " she looks weird...something seems ..off" the off was leukemia- she had contracted less than a month and it was very aggressive . Had Dr Viktorin said "bring her in next week" since she had no fever , cough NOTHING just a mother who has a history of paranoid- it could have seriously impacted her outcome. From day one ( I met Dr Gina the day that daughter - my 3rd child was born and switched my kids to her that week) she made it quite clear she loved and valued my children . She is one of the kindest , dearest , most intelligent women I have ever met . She is also an extraordinarily talented and devoted doctor. She is in my prayers always as one of my greatest blessings.

July 11th, 2017