A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gina Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gina Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gina Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gina Simone Wilson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gina S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gina Wilson has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Gina Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .