A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginamarie Foglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginamarie Foglia, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Foglia graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Foglia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginamarie Foglia DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ginamarie Foglia practice?
- Dr. Ginamarie Foglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ginamarie Foglia practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Internists and East Stroudsburg Infectious Disease Doctors.