A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginder Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginder Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginder Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan