Learn more about Dr. Ginder Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginder Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginder Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginder Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ginder Marshall practice?
- Dr. Ginder Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Ginder Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Rheumatologists.