Dr. Ginette Archinal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ginette Archinal?

Seemed great until much later

Posted on September 24th, 2016

She seemed wonderful until it was time to get myself off the 2 meds she encouraged me were safe for long term use (pain meds and benzodiazepines ). Other doctors said: "Who prescribed these meds? They are only for very short term use!" Her dangerous style of prescribing meds which may have long term negatives far outweigh the short term positives of her wonderful surface veneer of compassion.

Our doctor for 13 years

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr. Archinal has been the doctor my husband and I have used since we moved to the Raleigh area. She's always been very prompt (to the point that we never get to read any of the magazines in the waiting room), asks lots of good questions and takes her time with us, even if we have unrelated questions. It can sometimes be difficult to get an appointment, but if we need to see someone right away, we can always see one of the other doctor's in the practice and they are also nice and knowledgeable.

Outstanding physician!

Posted on June 5th, 2011

Dr. Archinal is a very attentive and caring physician. She never makes you feel like she is in a rush, or that your questions are stupid or a bother. She takes a very thorough history and exam and is great at following up about the results of treatment, labs, or additional tests needed. I really hate that she is leaving the Cary area!

Ginette is ahead of her time

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Ginette is thorough and probes into history to ensure a complete history and accurate diagnisis is rendered. 3 generations of my family are patients and she exceeeds all of our expectations.

Best Doctor in North Carolina

Posted on November 20th, 2009

I have had her for almost 9 years & love her. She will take the time to sit down & talk to me. She has to be one of the best doctors in this area.

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I have been Dr. Archinal's patient for over ten years, and I can't think of going to anyone else. She never rushes me, she listens, and she clearly cares about her all her patients.

She's a wonderful doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr A has gone out of her way to take good care of me, no matter what the circumstances or needs. I was very ill once(woke up in the morning not feeling well, by afternoon was struggling to breathe, had fever, etc). She fit me into her schedule, kept me there for five hours, gave me antibiotics, nebulizer treatments twice, and a few other medications as well. She kept me out of the hospital that day, and kept my sinusitis/bronchitis from turning into pneumonia.

Excellent Family Practice

Posted on September 1st, 2009

Cary Family HealthCare is an excellent family practice. Dr. Archinal is very caring and takes time to listen to you and your concerns. What I like about her is that she is willing to try alternative methods to treat medical conditions (such as moderately high cholesterol) rather than immediately prescribing medications.

Posted on April 28th, 2017