Family Practitioner

1041 Kirkpatrick Rd
Ste 100
Burlington, NC 27215
336-538-0565
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Our doctor for 13 years  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Archinal has been the doctor my husband and I have used since we moved to the Raleigh area. She's always been very prompt (to the point that we never get to read any of the magazines in the waiting room), asks lots of good questions and takes her time with us, even if we have unrelated questions. It can sometimes be difficult to get an appointment, but if we need to see someone right away, we can always see one of the other doctor's in the practice and they are also nice and knowledgeable.

|  Outstanding physician!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr. Archinal is a very attentive and caring physician. She never makes you feel like she is in a rush, or that your questions are stupid or a bother. She takes a very thorough history and exam and is great at following up about the results of treatment, labs, or additional tests needed. I really hate that she is leaving the Cary area!

|  Personable...  |  show details
by M Murrell at Citysearch on Sep 9th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Archinald is very personable with good bed side manner. Appears to be attentive and concerned, and will spend time with patients. However, in my case she was not as thorough as one would want or need their doctor to be. Lab results were vaguely interpreted over voice recording - no post card or letter in the mail with details. Medication managment and stabilization was a big concern for me critical changes in medications have not been closely monitored. Dr. Archinald is probably a very good doctor but had a tendancy to leave me without the answers that I so desparately needed. For me, this is a first time experience with a doctor where the \"vibe\" was not good.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Ginette is ahead of her time  |  show details
by Joanna on Mar 17th, 2010

Ginette is thorough and probes into history to ensure a complete history and accurate diagnisis is rendered. 3 generations of my family are patients and she exceeeds all of our expectations.

|  Wonderful MD!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 13th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

A wonderful and caring physician that has won the trust of my entire family. I have been going to Dr. Archinal since I transferred over fro...

|  Best Dr. in Wake County  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 12th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have never had to wait longer than three minutes to see the Dr. I feel very comfortable going to her. They are very welcoming.

|  She is the BEST!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Archinal is the best! I had not been to a doctor in years but she made me feel at ease and took the fear and negative feelings away from...

|  Best Doctor in North Carolina  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

I have had her for almost 9 years & love her. She will take the time to sit down & talk to me. She has to be one of the best doctors in this area.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

I have been Dr. Archinal's patient for over ten years, and I can't think of going to anyone else. She never rushes me, she listens, and she clearly cares about her all her patients.

|  She's a wonderful doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

Dr A has gone out of her way to take good care of me, no matter what the circumstances or needs. I was very ill once(woke up in the morning not feeling well, by afternoon was struggling to breathe, had fever, etc). She fit me into her schedule, kept me there for five hours, gave me antibiotics, nebulizer treatments twice, and a few other medications as well. She kept me out of the hospital that day, and kept my sinusitis/bronchitis from turning into pneumonia.

|  Excellent Family Practice  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

Cary Family HealthCare is an excellent family practice. Dr. Archinal is very caring and takes time to listen to you and your concerns. What I like about her is that she is willing to try alternative methods to treat medical conditions (such as moderately high cholesterol) rather than immediately prescribing medications.

|  show details
by mark9146 on Sep 19th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Archinal is the best family doctor my family and I have ever had. Very attentive and concerned. Very willing to spend as much time as necessary to address any and all questions or concerns. We highly recommend her!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com