Dr. Ginevra Liptan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2013
7+yrs.of unanswered questions
In 2006 I became very ill, with multiple issues at the same time, I was bed bound for 18months. I began seeing countless numbers of Physicians & Specialists and spent many hours at appointments. No one seemed to be able to give me any answers or any relief from my symptoms. I was finally diagnosed with Hoshimoto's in 2008, and Fibromyalgia in 2009, and even with now having a diagnosis no one could/would do anything to help. I was sent to the pain clinic in 2010 & began seeing Dr.Liptan. I finally found someone who seemed to understand what I was going through and actually cared. She didn't treat me like I was just looking for attention or drugs but as a human being dealing with some difficult diseases. I am sad to say I was only able to see her for a year as she moved on to another practice. My last visit with Dr.Liptan in 2011 I asked her to check my throat, something was very wrong & upon her exam she told me, I'm not going to say this to scare you, but you need to run, not walk, to your PCP. Since then the only thing I have been told is that I have something going on with my Lymph Nodes, & it's thought to be autoimmune related, that was Dec.2012 nothing has been done since. I have just found out they are changing my Dr. yet "once again". The day following, I discovered Dr.Liptan is coming to my Dr.office, this may be the answers to my prayers! In my opinion she is a "wonderful" physician & an "Amazing" human being, I pray that she will be my Dr. again!

May 4th, 2012
Awful staff
This Dr.'s office is very lackadasical. I am so angry with how they treat the seriousness of Chronic Pain management. They act as though they are not in anyway emotionally available and seem content to put their patients on the back burner when handling their continuity of care. Very unprofessional.

October 2nd, 2008
Highly Recommended.
Dr. Liptan, for the last few years, has been an excellent doctor for my wife, who has many physical and mental problems. She has always made sure my wife has proper care and medication. She even went the extra mile and took care of some mental health needs when there was no one else to turn to. My only regret is that Dr. Liptan is moving on, and my wife has to find another doctor within this clinic. We will miss her, and wish her good luck in her future endeavors.