A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginger Connor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ginger Connor practice?
- Dr. Ginger Connor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ginger Connor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Lake Orion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.