Dr. Ginger Dickerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ginger Dickerson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017

Highly Rated OBGYN

She has been my doctor for over a decade and I will never switch doctors. She is personable, professional, approachable, sensitive to your needs but most importantly she is a premier expert in her field.

August 1st, 2015

treated badly by doctor of 15 years

Realized after 15 yrs and being dignosed with endo, the office staff was rude and disrespectful to patients. This endo ordeal that I been going through,without help for 2 years help me to see that Dr. Dickerson was having discussions about me to office staff and hospital staff. I had my first laposcopic procedure, I was awaking from surgery when I heard a nurse ask another nurse why i was still here? I also had a busted lip when i woke up.I believe Dr Dickerson told them she didn't think anything was wrong with me, which is why they were being nasty. She referred me to another specialist who performed another surgery that didn't work. I also encountered rude, disrespectful and very unprofessional behavior from his staff. Again, leaving another practice suffering in pain and no help. Thought I had this great Gyn for life...boy, was i wrong

March 26th, 2014

Please dont go to her.I had a miscarriage and she didnt let me speak and didnt examine me.I dont have a clear idea.Waste of time and money

April 24th, 2013

She delivered my son and did a great job. Wonderful MD with great bedside manner.

August 22nd, 2017