A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Gillespie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Gillespie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gillespie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginger Gillespie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ginger Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Ginger Gillespie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ginger Gillespie practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.