Dr. Ginger Goodchild DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Granbury, TX

• Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016
Kind and thoughtful staff. Dr. Goodchild listened carefully, took notes while we visited and suggested wise treatment plan. She was superb. Highly recommend!

May 21st, 2016
Go Elsewhere
Dr Goodchild doesn't know what was discussed and prescribed in my visits in only one week after they occur. She either doesn't make complete records or doesn't care enough to bother reading them. She also won't take phone calls and her staff is rude and easily confused when taking messages for her. She didn't help me with my illness and has too big of an ego to allow for a second opinion. I do not recommend her for many reasons.

July 1st, 2014
Not happy
I took my two daughters to make sure they were current on shots and have labwork done. We did not get to see Dr. Goodchild but did see her PA. We loved him and I was very happy with the time he spent with us. But once we left the office everything went wrong. The nurses said my daughter was due for 3 shots, they gave her one during the visit and said I needed to come back for the others because they were out. Then once I looked at my daughters records (that I gave to the nurse) it was obvious that my daughter didn't need any shot including the one they gave her. They later said sorry for that. Then the PA said he was going to give my daughter 2 meds to take, I went back to the office to tell the nurse that he never gave me the rx's and she said they called then into my pharmacy. I never told them what pharmacy I use, so again they said sorry and asked where to call in the rx's to. When I went to pick up the rx's the pharmacy said the doctor only called in 1 rx. I took my girls to have labwork done a couple days later (the PA referred us to another clinic for that). It had been over a week and I still had no calls from the office telling me the results. I called twice and left messages with the front desk and still have not had any calls back (its been over 2 weeks now), the receptionist said I should have already been called by the nurse and will request a nurse call me back again. I will be calling again today and maybe someone will know what they are doing and be able to give me good customer service.

February 7th, 2014
My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Goodchild. I expect she will be taking care of us and some of my family for the rest of our days on this old earth and we wouldn't have it any other way. She reminds me of my childhood doctor of 70 years ago, VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE, as well as giving quality care.

October 15th, 2013
So absolutly happy I found Dr. Goodchild
I spent years with a doctor that lost interest in my well being. He just pushed medication at me. Doctor Goodchild took the time to figure out the root of the problem and helped me to get heathly again.

July 17th, 2017