Urologist
10501 N Central Expy
Ste 200
Dallas, TX 75231
214-360-1535
Locations and availability (3)

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Isombatz is a wonderful doctor who is caring and very attentive. She goes above and beyond to help you with any medical problems you are facing. One of the qualities that make her unique is that she spends time with me and doesn't make me feel that she is rushed like most doctors.

|  So Happy That I Found Her!!!!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

I am so fortunate to have been referred to Dr Isom-Batz. I finally feel like someone is listening to me. She isnt pushing me through the motions to get me in the OR. She wants to see you back where you need to be in shortest time possible. She incorporates medication, has a great PT team that she works with (not in office) as well as pain mgt. She coordinates with these other professionals and keeps me moving forward. She also takes interest in other aspects of your health. Just awesome :)

|  She has given me hope, understanding and knowledge <3  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr Isom-Batz is very thorough, deals with all aspects affecting my health. She has treatment that is tailored to my needs and not a cookie cutter approach leading me straight to the OR as was the case with my previous UroGyn. I am so happy, and full of hope because she has given me something I didn't have before. An understanding of why I am in so much pain and a path to get past it. I finally have a light at the end of the tunnel.

|  show details
by on Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Isom-Batz more than likely saved a marriage, freed me from being house-bound, helped raise my confidence and on and on. Would highly recommend her to any of my friends. A real special lady! As a doctor I'm totally confident in her, she is caring, explains things well and takes her time with you. Only wish I had found her years earlier.