Overall Review

no change

August 16th, 2016
I waited 35 minutes in the waiting room and 65 minutes in the room for Dr Isom Batz, but I really really like her. She spent a fair amount of time with me, so I trust she was doing the same for others. I highly recommend her. She has no issues answering questions, making you comfortable before she checks things out and offering suggestions on how to get you better aside from shoving synthetic drugs down your throat.

April 6th, 2016
A+ Doctor
I've been to several urology doctors and was OK with my medical treatment but never really happy. So I did my research and Dr. Isom-Batz got get reviews so I tried her. OMG, she is the best doctor. She listens to you, fully examines you and spends time explaining things to you. Been seeing her for almost 2 years now and just had the sling procedure I was putting off. So happy. Staff is A+ as too. Courteous, calls you back and everyone of them are super nice. Rare find for great doc and staff.

April 20th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Isombatz is by far one of the most kind caring doctors I have ever had the privilege of seeing. I came to her in a desperate situation from an arrogant doctor that would not even take my call from a hospital stay and a surgery. She picked up the pieces from him, listened, performed a second surgery, explained everything to me and I got right in to her office. I give her and her staff the highest of rankings. Thank you for your amazing care. I have already given your card to three women. You are truly a blessing!!!!!

August 1st, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Isombatz is a wonderful doctor who is caring and very attentive. She goes above and beyond to help you with any medical problems you are facing. One of the qualities that make her unique is that she spends time with me and doesn't make me feel that she is rushed like most doctors.

June 26th, 2011
So Happy That I Found Her!!!!
I am so fortunate to have been referred to Dr Isom-Batz. I finally feel like someone is listening to me. She isnt pushing me through the motions to get me in the OR. She wants to see you back where you need to be in shortest time possible. She incorporates medication, has a great PT team that she works with (not in office) as well as pain mgt. She coordinates with these other professionals and keeps me moving forward. She also takes interest in other aspects of your health. Just awesome :)

June 14th, 2011
She has given me hope, understanding and knowledge <3
Dr Isom-Batz is very thorough, deals with all aspects affecting my health. She has treatment that is tailored to my needs and not a cookie cutter approach leading me straight to the OR as was the case with my previous UroGyn. I am so happy, and full of hope because she has given me something I didn't have before. An understanding of why I am in so much pain and a path to get past it. I finally have a light at the end of the tunnel.

June 3rd, 2010
Dr. Isom-Batz more than likely saved a marriage, freed me from being house-bound, helped raise my confidence and on and on. Would highly recommend her to any of my friends. A real special lady! As a doctor I'm totally confident in her, she is caring, explains things well and takes her time with you. Only wish I had found her years earlier.