A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Leon is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Leon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ginger L. Leon practice?
Dr. Ginger Leon practices Family Medicine near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Pico Rivera, CA.
See Montclair Family Physicians.