A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Roehrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Roehrig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehrig graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Roehrig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roehrig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ginger A. Roehrig practice?
Dr. Ginger Roehrig practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.