Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ginger Rogers
Dr. Ginger Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biloxi, MS. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System. Dr. Rogers has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ginger Rogers has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ginger Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Kristin Vergunst
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Biloxi, MS 0.01 mi
Dr. Lee Vance
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0.01 mi36
Dr. Narayana Swamy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0.01 mi47