A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Winston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Winston, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Winston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginger Julie Winston MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ginger J. Winston practice?
- Dr. Ginger Winston has 1 office location.
Dr. Ginger Winston practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.