A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginger Winston is Good. Dr. Winston has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Winston, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Winston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ginger J. Winston practice?
Dr. Ginger Winston practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New York Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Virginia Winston, Dr. Ginny Winston, Dr. Gigi Winston, Dr. Virgie Winston