A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Zarse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Zarse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginger E Zarse MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ginger E. Zarse practice?
- Dr. Ginger Zarse has 1 office location.
Dr. Ginger Zarse practices Anesthesiology near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Anesthesiologists.