A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginger Zarse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Zarse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Learn more about Dr. Ginger Zarse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ginger E. Zarse practice?
Dr. Ginger Zarse practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gigi Zarse, Dr. Ginny Zarse, Dr. Virgie Zarse, Dr. Virginia Zarse