A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginie Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ginie Chan, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginie Chan MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ginie Chan practice?
- Dr. Ginie Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ginie Chan practices Internal Medicine near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA.
See Cartersville Internists.