A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giniene Pirkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giniene Pirkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giniene Pirkle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirkle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pirkle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giniene M Pirkle MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Giniene M. Pirkle practice?
- Dr. Giniene Pirkle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Giniene Pirkle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Norfolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.