A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginna Laport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginna Laport, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Transplant Surgeon is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Follicular Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Laport graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Laport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginna Laport MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ginna Laport practice?
- Dr. Ginna Laport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ginna Laport practices Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Hematologists.