Learn more about Dr. Ginna Laport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginna Laport, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Transplant Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laport
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laport Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Laport graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Laport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginna Laport MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ginna Laport practice?
- Dr. Ginna Laport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ginna Laport practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.