Learn more about Dr. Ginna Laport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginna Laport, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Transplant Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laport
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laport Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Laport graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Laport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginna Laport MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ginna Laport practice?
- Dr. Ginna Laport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ginna Laport practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.