Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ginny Bumgardner
Dr. Ginny Bumgardner, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bumgardner is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital East, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ginny Bumgardner has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ginny Bumgardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Andrei Radulescu
General Surgery, Residency
Columbus, OH 0 mi7
Dr. Daniel Eiferman
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Columbus, OH 0 mi12
Dr. Amber Traugott
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Columbus, OH 0 mi11