A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ginny Leva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ginny Leva, Asthetic Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leva graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Leva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ginny DR Leva MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ginny D. Leva practice?
- Dr. Ginny Leva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ginny Leva practices Internal Medicine near Northport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Northport Internists.