Dr. Gino Bottino MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
I saw Doctor Bottino 3 times and each was the same. I waited at least 45 minutes to see him. He then sat at his computer and typed for an additional 30 minutes. He did not examine me at all. His nurse took my vitals and drew blood. He seemed annoyed when I asked questions and rarely gave a good answer. In this practice you are not able to get your results on the phone, you have to see the doctor. He is good at ordering blood tests and then not being able to explain the results.

October 18th, 2015
Excellent
I am alive because of Dr. Bottino and truly am blessed to know him and have him on my side. Thank you Dr. B

December 14th, 2014
Worst experience I have ever had with a practioner. Wait time was over an hour and a half - no excuse or apology offerred. Doctor Bottino then brought me into the office and updated my chart for the duration of my short visit. I have never had a less compassionate, caring or competent doctor. Bedside manner gets a zero. For a doctor who deals with dire, life-threatening situations, he should learn the art of compassion. I will not return to this office and will pass this review onto my friends and colleagues.

October 3rd, 2014
Dr. Bottino is the worst practitioner I have ever seen. After waiting sn hour and a half for my appointment (which happens every visit) he made me sit anf watch him type on the computer for an additional 30 minutes updating my chart. This happens during every visit. He never examines me. He is too busy setting up needless tests and screenings. Worst bedside manner ever.

July 1st, 2011
Saved by life!!!!
Dr Bottino was my mother's doctor when i developed an issue myself. When all the specialists i called wouldn't see me for six weeks i called Dr Bottino he saw me the next day. Within a week i had a biospy and within two weeks had the cancer removed. I am three year clear and owe him my life!

October 6th, 2010
He saved my life!
If your wait time is long know it is because he takes time with each patient. Nine out of ten people that i've spoked to love him and feel he is a God send.

April 23rd, 2010
I don't get it....
don't make your patients wait over an hour to see you and then see them for only 5 minutes! and DO NOT tell your patients "I do not know what is wrong with you. Do you know what is wrong with you?" No you moron that is why I'm paying you... so that you would figure it out. If I knew what was wrong I wouldn't be sitting in your office!

March 18th, 2010
Very good experience
I have had a great experience with Dr. Bottino. I think he is experienced, well versed and current on research. I believe he really knows his stuff. I have been working with him on blood related disorders as it pertains to IVF treatment and he has been very thorough. I would highly reccomend him.

January 26th, 2010
Dr. Bottino provided me with excellent care along with fabulous bedside manner.I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of my treatment!!!!!!!

September 11th, 2009
Long waits and no follow up.
I was referred to Dr. Bottino by another specialist and I eventually refused to return. On every occasion I waited at least 45minutes past my appointment time, and on one occasion 3 hours without being told anything by the staff. I never got results and had difficulty getting answers to simple questions over the phone.

July 10th, 2009
experience with Doctor was that he did not correspond with the family. Communication was poor. I was not informed of any tests he was doing with my partner and when he did get tests results back they were never shared or discussed.

April 9th, 2008
Saved my life
I was sent for treatment of lung cancer. Dr. Bottino discovered that I also had a spread and he change my chemo and was able to stop the progress of the cancer. 2 years out and doing great. I love him!