A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gino Chiappetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gino Chiappetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiappetta
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiappetta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiappetta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gino Chiappetta MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Gino Chiappetta practice?
- Dr. Gino Chiappetta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gino Chiappetta practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons.