A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gino Diiorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gino Diiorio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diiorio graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Diiorio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gino Diiorio MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gino Diiorio practice?
- Dr. Gino Diiorio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gino Diiorio practices Diagnostic Radiology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Granite City, IL.
See Florissant Radiologists.