A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gino Tutera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gino Tutera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gino Tutera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tutera graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tutera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gino Tutera MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gino Tutera practice?
- Dr. Gino Tutera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gino Tutera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Rancho Mirage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.