A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gino Vitiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gino Vitiello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitiello
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vitiello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gino Vitiello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitiello graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vitiello has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gino N Vitiello MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gino N. Vitiello practice?
- Dr. Gino Vitiello has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gino Vitiello practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palmetto Bay, FL.