A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gino Vitiello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gino Vitiello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitiello
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gino Vitiello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitiello graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vitiello has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gino N Vitiello MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gino N. Vitiello practice?
- Dr. Gino Vitiello has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gino Vitiello practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palmetto Bay, FL.