inactive

Dr. Gino Vitiello MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Palmetto Bay, FL

January 21st, 2016
Great Doctor! Easy to talk to and actually listens! Helped put me at ease when I was freaked out.

November 10th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Vitiello for over 15 years. Due to his skill and concern I am still here and in reasonably good health. I have nothing negative to say about this doctor and have thanked him on several occasions for the wonderful treatment and care he has given me over the years. Since there was no way to tell you about my experience (the column at the right), just let me say that on all subjects I would rate this doctor and his office a 5-star.

February 26th, 2013
waste of time
Found doctor and staff unprofessional. Doctor was telling everyone in the office about my cardiac issues. The door in the room I was in pretty much stayed open the whole time. The doctor was in and out of the room the whole time. There was a pet cat running around the halls (and I'm allergic to pets).I tried to ask him some questions I had and he left the room twice, one time was to get his pet dog. I felt rushed. I have never seen this kind of behavior at any doctors office I have ever been to. Would not recommend going to this doctor.

April 5th, 2012
Outstanding and Caring Doctor
The office staff makes you feel special. The cute receptionist is a charm and treats everyone so professional and exceptional kind.

March 24th, 2011
There is simply not a better choice anywhere
Dr. Vitiello has saved my wife's life and is the process of doing the same for my Mom. He is up to date with the latest information and procedures. He truly cares for the patients. His word and integrity are GOLD. He spends all the time needed to explain diagnosis and always follows up when he says he will.If anyone else in my family needs a cardiologist, no matter where they live, I will bring them to Miami to see Dr. Vitiello. I thought we had the best in Texas but the best is right here in Miami. I trust my loved ones life's with this man. I can't say that for anyone else. I will be forever grateful to him.

January 4th, 2011
In spite of the doctor who seemed okay (only had one visit with him, then saw the PA when he was away), I find it difficult to deal with the office staff. It is very hard to reach this office at times...they turn the phones over to service at lunch, and sometimes don't take it off after lunch. Little things that should not be an issue for the office staff seem to be an issue. You have to speak to the "right" person to get through. And one receptionist gave me an attitude - that was my last straw...swichting doctors/offices.

April 22nd, 2010
His office is very freindly clean, beautiful and he is a wonderful and outstanding physician.

October 18th, 2009
Takes time with me.Office staff is excellent, attentive.I have confidence in doctor.Doctor keeps familiar with my different and past illnesses.Successful surgeries, and refers me to another doctor when problem may be out of his specialty and follows my progress.