A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gino Vricella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vricella
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vricella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vricella graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gino Joseph Vricella MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gino J. Vricella practice?
- Dr. Gino Vricella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gino Vricella practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.