A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antanavicius graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Antanavicius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- -Abington Health Center Warminster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius practice?
- Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius has 1 office location.
Dr. Gintaras Antanavicius practices Surgery near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Surgeons.