A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gintare Gecys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gintare Gecys, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gecys graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gecys has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gintare T Gecys DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gintare T. Gecys practice?
- Dr. Gintare Gecys has 1 office location.
Dr. Gintare Gecys practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.