A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giora Weisz is Excellent. Dr. Weisz has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisz graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weisz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Giora Weisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Giora Weisz practice?
Dr. Giora Weisz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and New Milford, CT.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.