A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giorgos Karakousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giorgos Karakousis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karakousis
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Karakousis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giorgos Karakousis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakousis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Karakousis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giorgos Constantine Karakousis MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giorgos C. Karakousis practice?
- Dr. Giorgos Karakousis has 1 office location.
Dr. Giorgos Karakousis practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.