A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giorgos Karakousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giorgos Karakousis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karakousis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karakousis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giorgos Karakousis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakousis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Karakousis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giorgos Constantine Karakousis MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Giorgos C. Karakousis practice?
- Dr. Giorgos Karakousis has 1 office location.
Dr. Giorgos Karakousis practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.