A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Feola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feola
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Feola, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feola graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Peter Feola MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. G P. Feola practice?
- Dr. G Feola has 1 office location.
Dr. G Feola practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.