Dr. Giovanna Ghafoori MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 24th, 2016
My results were great. She was very professional and upfront about results and expectations. Mine were exceeded. I found her to have a great (dry) sense of humor and think she's a great surgeon.

May 28th, 2016
Happy
Love her honesty and was very Happy with my results...She doesn't sugarcoat anything ...Recovery is is tough but I couldn't be happier with my results and my decision to go with Dr ghafoori...

March 3rd, 2016
Ms.
Dr. Ghafoori is extremely talented. She is not only a highly qualified plastic surgeon, but an artist who sculptures the physique of her patients based on their needs or desires. I unreservedly recommend her to others who seek improvement or correction of their appearance. Every aspect of my experience was positive. I am completely satisfied with the outcome.

February 12th, 2016
Beware
I don't recommend her at all to anyone. The LEAST of my issues with her AND her personnel, is that they are SUPER RUDE! Terrible bedside manners. The procedure itself was badly the incisions were done as if she used a pitchfork and saw. My opinion of her is that she lacks precision, and technique. In my view and experience with her, style is that of the middle ages. What ever your procedure, I recommend you to go elsewhere. I DEEPLY regret having set my doubts about her aside. I should have, but regrettably, it's too late for me.

May 28th, 2015
I HAD A BREAST AUGMENTATION DONE IN 2013 AND MY OVER ALL EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS GREAT. SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. MY PRECEDURE WAS FAST AND PAINLESS. I MUST SAY,I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!! DEFINETLY WILL GO BACK FOR MORE PROCEDURES IN THE FUTURE. TRULY RECOMMEND HER.

March 12th, 2015
Tummy tuck
So far she's been pretty rude :( but did look at her before n after pics and they did seem pretty good so I decided to go with her after all I wasn't looking to make a friend...I have my surgery this month so hopefully everything turns out alright

March 12th, 2015
The doctor is very blunt. I felt you just had to trust her with what she offers.

January 28th, 2015
Dr. Giovanna did my upper eye-lid, she did a great job nobody notice what she did they notice something but cant really tell, no visible scars at all.

October 1st, 2012
Bad experience
My experience with her was bad. Results, not so good and follow ups are a nightmare! Not willing to give anymore pain meds even if you need them and not a very good disposition. Not very nice, she's pretty rude!

February 28th, 2012
tummy tuck
she care for me very well and her experience was great . Would go back again , Thank-you so much Dr Ghafoori so happy .

September 12th, 2010
i dont think in my opinion and what happened to me with this doctor that she should even be doing this she left me with a mess that cost me and i did not get my money back all i got was a big loss and a bad job they only took my money had to have my implants taken out .