Dr. Giovanna Ghafoori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giovanna Ghafoori?

How it is

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Yes, Dr. Ghafoori comes across as blunt but she's there to tell you what she plans and what to expect. I had cosmetic surgery, other surgery not cosmetic related and plan to see her shortly for another medically necessary surgery. The waiting room is comfortable, not overcrowded and much less stressful than most.

Highly Recommend

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I had pleasure with Dr. Ghafoori. She explains to me in detail about my procedure and she ask what's my goal. She did excellent performance and I reached my goals. I am very very happy and also she frequently check on me. I recommend Dr. Ghafoori very highly.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

My results were great. She was very professional and upfront about results and expectations. Mine were exceeded. I found her to have a great (dry) sense of humor and think she's a great surgeon.

Happy

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Love her honesty and was very Happy with my results...She doesn't sugarcoat anything ...Recovery is is tough but I couldn't be happier with my results and my decision to go with Dr ghafoori...

Ms.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Ghafoori is extremely talented. She is not only a highly qualified plastic surgeon, but an artist who sculptures the physique of her patients based on their needs or desires. I unreservedly recommend her to others who seek improvement or correction of their appearance. Every aspect of my experience was positive. I am completely satisfied with the outcome.

Beware

Posted on February 13th, 2016

I don't recommend her at all to anyone. The LEAST of my issues with her AND her personnel, is that they are SUPER RUDE! Terrible bedside manners. The procedure itself was badly the incisions were done as if she used a pitchfork and saw. My opinion of her is that she lacks precision, and technique. In my view and experience with her, style is that of the middle ages. What ever your procedure, I recommend you to go elsewhere. I DEEPLY regret having set my doubts about her aside. I should have, but regrettably, it's too late for me.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I HAD A BREAST AUGMENTATION DONE IN 2013 AND MY OVER ALL EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS GREAT. SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. MY PRECEDURE WAS FAST AND PAINLESS. I MUST SAY,I LOVE MY RESULTS!!!! DEFINETLY WILL GO BACK FOR MORE PROCEDURES IN THE FUTURE. TRULY RECOMMEND HER.

Tummy tuck

Posted on March 13th, 2015

So far she's been pretty rude :( but did look at her before n after pics and they did seem pretty good so I decided to go with her after all I wasn't looking to make a friend...I have my surgery this month so hopefully everything turns out alright

Posted on March 12th, 2015

The doctor is very blunt. I felt you just had to trust her with what she offers.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Giovanna did my upper eye-lid, she did a great job nobody notice what she did they notice something but cant really tell, no visible scars at all.

Bad experience

Posted on October 1st, 2012

My experience with her was bad. Results, not so good and follow ups are a nightmare! Not willing to give anymore pain meds even if you need them and not a very good disposition. Not very nice, she's pretty rude!

tummy tuck

Posted on February 28th, 2012

she care for me very well and her experience was great . Would go back again , Thank-you so much Dr Ghafoori so happy .