Dr. Giovanna Pegolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giovanna Pegolo?

December 17th, 2014

STAY AWAY!!!

I saw Dr. Pegalo for a year. Every visit she acted like it was the first time she was seeing me. She put me on meds that did not do the job when I was younger. I was open minded and knew that the body changes over time, so I gave it a try. She eventually asked me if I thought the dosage should increase after I said I was unhappy. After a year of this whole song and dance she took me off everything and put me on a tiny dosage of a whole other medication - which did not work either. She got upset when i told her that I was uncomfortable and never made me feel like she was listening. She didn't even take accurate notes! When I told her that the sign in the reception that read, "I used to care, now a take a pill for that" was rude and insensitive she scoffed and walked out on me.

November 12th, 2010

Outstanding

We were treated with respect & compassion. She is a great listener and able to get a thorough history without making you feel that she is just going through a checklist. After 6 months of meds prescribed by other psychiatrists that made the situation worse- Dr. Pegolo prescribed medications that gave me back my life. Thank you Dr. Pegolo. Really, the wait time, staff courtesy are nice but the quality of time with the doctor and getting the meds right are what really matters- especially if you've ever experienced otherwise.

September 26th, 2017