A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giovanni Angelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giovanni Angelino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelino graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Angelino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giovanni Angelino MD is a male Pain Management, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giovanni Angelino practice?
- Dr. Giovanni Angelino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giovanni Angelino practices Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Pain Management Doctors.