Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

He is a LIFESAVER!!! show details He is a LIFESAVER!!!
by Jeff and Rita Eagle on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Ciuffo is amazing! He is not only an amazing surgeon but he goes above and beyond what other Doctor's do nowadays!!! He talks to you like he had known you forever. He listens to what you have to say as a spouse and patient. We did not request Dr. Ciuffo, he was given to us because my husband was in critical condition and needed emergency heart surgery! Well let me tell you... God gave us a gift! We are from the Cleveland area and of course we are all about the Cleveland Clinic but after being at Aultman Hospital and being with Dr. Ciuffo and his staff I would recommend him again and again. There are not enough STARS or KUDOS to give Dr. Ciuffo!!!!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Jan 1st, 2012

Dr. Ciuffo did a double bypass on my husband at Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio using the keyhole technique. His recovery was swift and complete and he was back to his normal routine within 3 1/2 weeks. My husband couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Ciuffo's skill, encouragement, kindness and optomistic attitude during his hospitalization. The entire staff was exceptional.

Double Bypass show details Double Bypass
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ciuffo before my surgery of a double bypass visited with our son and my wife for over an hour explaining in detail my surgery. He also talked about his move from New York to Ohio and during the conversation we became so confident with his past. Dr. Novoa who has previously performed my surgery highly recommended Dr. Ciuffo.My experience with Dr. Ciuffo my surgery and my recovery has been unbeleaveable.