A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giovanni D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giovanni D'Ambrosio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giovanni D'Ambrosio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giovanni Albert D'Ambrosio MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giovanni A. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. Giovanni D'Ambrosio has 1 office location.
Dr. Giovanni D'Ambrosio practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
See Medford Internists.