A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giovanni Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giovanni Elia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elia graduated from Catholic University Of The Sacred Heart Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Elia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giovanni Elia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giovanni Elia practice?
- Dr. Giovanni Elia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Giovanni Elia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Diego Hospice & Palliative Specialists.