Dr. Giovanni Ramundo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giovanni Ramundo?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Giovanni Ramundo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2016

RN

I was I was treated for. Back and disc problems. I hAd results with epidural steroids. I would highly recommend this DR. He is caring compassionate and understanding. .

December 18th, 2015

Dr. Ramundo

I found Dr. Ramundo to be an excellent doctor. He is very thorough in his exams and evaluations. I recommend him highly.

July 14th, 2015

An amazing practitioner with knowledge of the latest options in pain management. This is not your average doctor who hands out scripts or spends 10 mins with you and you are finished. You are an active and educated participant in each step so you understand both the risk and reward of each procedure or treatment. Highly recommend this compassionate doctor who still cares about medicine and the patient.

July 2nd, 2013

BEST!

I've been to 4 other pain management doctors and all they wanted to do was load me on drugs and no one could figure out why I was in so much pain. I found Dr. Ramundo in a magazine for NJ's Top Doctors. Dr. Ramundo was the only one who actually HELPED me, figured out what was causing all of my pain and kept me pain free! Every procedure was done with care and I will NEVER go to another pain doctor again. Lori the physician assistant is awesome too! Both doctors are very knowledgeable and the staff is beyond nice. Never a long wait time and the surgery center is right next door! Extremely easy to get an appointment and love having a doctor that actually listens to you. I'd recommend them to ANYONE.

June 13th, 2013

Lawyer

Dr. Gio Ramundo combines hard work, a specialist's knowledge, and unfailingly courteous bedside manner. I recommend him without reservation.

April 23rd, 2012

female patient -52 yrs old

My life has been changed. Dr G not only gave me the correct treatment over the years; but he gave me advise to seek other measures when he had done all he could. He advised me to consult with a good neuosurgeon ASAP. Which I did and just in time. I had Cervical Spine Surgery ( ACDF) which with out,I had a 100% chance of being a quadriplegic! I am back to work with a 100% improved quality of life!

July 28th, 2017