Anesthesiologist (pain control), Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile
252 Columbia Tpke
Florham Park, NJ 07932
973-660-9334
Locations and availability (3)

|  BEST!  |  show details
by Amanda P. on Jul 2nd, 2013

I've been to 4 other pain management doctors and all they wanted to do was load me on drugs and no one could figure out why I was in so much pain. I found Dr. Ramundo in a magazine for NJ's Top Doctors. Dr. Ramundo was the only one who actually HELPED me, figured out what was causing all of my pain and kept me pain free! Every procedure was done with care and I will NEVER go to another pain doctor again. Lori the physician assistant is awesome too! Both doctors are very knowledgeable and the staff is beyond nice. Never a long wait time and the surgery center is right next door! Extremely easy to get an appointment and love having a doctor that actually listens to you. I'd recommend them to ANYONE.

|  Lawyer  |  show details
by Paul Angelos on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Gio Ramundo combines hard work, a specialist's knowledge, and unfailingly courteous bedside manner. I recommend him without reservation.

|  female patient -52 yrs old  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

My life has been changed. Dr G not only gave me the correct treatment over the years; but he gave me advise to seek other measures when he had done all he could. He advised me to consult with a good neuosurgeon ASAP. Which I did and just in time. I had Cervical Spine Surgery ( ACDF) which with out,I had a 100% chance of being a quadriplegic! I am back to work with a 100% improved quality of life!

|  MY"new" GOD  |  show details
by F.SCALCHI on Mar 29th, 2009

It is "un" CHRISTIAN to put any GOD before thee...Dr. "GIO"... ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS MAN AND HIS STAFF..."THEY WALK ON WATER" HE/THEY SAVED ME! . F. SCALCHI