Dr. Gira Shah MD Patient Reviews

3.2

May 5th, 2016
Totally incomunicado. I don't believe she could survive in a private practice.
3 months ago, I've been reassigned to Dr. Shah by the Lecanto VA clinic, as my primary provider was transferred. As a Korea veteran, I've never in my 82 years been so mistreated by any doctor, VA or in private practice. She's incomunicado and doesn't answer my phone calls or letters relating to serious medical conditions in need of immediate attention. She's either incompetent or practicing age discrimination. As a result, I'm in the process of requesting a transfer to the Tampa VA system, where I understand from other veterans, senior veterans are treated with the respect and attention we were promised under the 1944 GI bill when we enlisted to defend the freedoms we all enjoy, but many, like Dr. Shah, take advantage of. Sad to say, my overall rating is ZERO!

April 19th, 2016
RUDE, MEAN, CAUSTIC.

October 15th, 2013
Horrible doctor patient experience!!!!!!!
Horrible office experience!!!!! This doctor is rude and talks down to her patients. I would never refer a friend to this office. This doctor tells her patients she has bills to pay and a family to feed so if your not paying up front don't come. This is unreal !!!! A horrible attitude and a quick turn over staff should send patients running.

March 29th, 2010
Great Physician
We searched for sometime upon moving here from N. E. where we enjoyed excellent medical care. Dr. Shah is great, she is kind and caring and will advocate for patient every time. She expects people to help themselves but that is also important part of the whole when treating any and every patient.

December 21st, 2009
While office staff is courteous, I cannot say that for Dr Shah. She can be abrupt and caustic and generally moody