Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good Doc show details Good Doc
by Stephanie F on May 16th, 2016

Very straight forward and knowledgeable. Always answered all of my questions and returned phone calls. His Staff is wonderful, always upbeat, kind and compassionate.

Dec 29th, 2014

Office staff wonderful. Dr.Kato seems rushed.Not enough TLC for me.

The Best show details The Best
by MJG on Jun 5th, 2014

If you have to go through cancer treatment you want to be under this doctors care! He is extremely intelligent/knowledgable, has great listening skills and bedside manner. All of his patients that I went through treatment with think he is the best!

I will always be grateful for this amazing. caring Doctor show details I will always be grateful for this amazing. caring Doctor
by P. Patterson on Aug 4th, 2013

I was lucky to be referred to this dedicated Doctor. Every single person, whether it's a nurse, doctor or patient, has nothing but praise for this man. Dr. Kato really cares, is absolutely your advocate. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 and he has been, as is, a steady calm influence in my life. I trust Dr. Kato completely. Kathy , his right hand is also the best...You call her and she is right back with answers. If you are going through this scarry thing called Cancer, go to Dr. Kato, he will make all the difference in your life.

Builds Confidence show details Builds Confidence
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Kato gives straight forward options and opinions, the reasons behind those opinions then, treating you like an intelligent adult,makes sure you know the decisions are yours. I felt like he knew all of the information out there and knew how to use it. He's also a a very nice, kind man.

Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Kato is wonderful and is very caring, thorough and doesn't have an ego that interferes with his approach with patients. He is a listener and cares about the overall quality of life, not only your physical but mental health through the process. I appreciate his approach since I'm a control freak and cancer really threw me for a loop. I am confident in his choices and recommend him highly.

Jun 21st, 2009

he's the best,. loves his patients and his patients love him.