A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girard Maryniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girard Maryniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maryniak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maryniak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girard Michael Maryniak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Girard M. Maryniak practice?
- Dr. Girard Maryniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Girard Maryniak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.