A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girard Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girard Robinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Hospital,Spring Harbor Hospital - Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girard E Robinson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Girard E. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Girard Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Girard Robinson practices Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Psychiatrists.