Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Girendra Hoskere
Dr. Girendra Hoskere, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, TN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Hoskere is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center, Johnson City Medical Ctr and Roane County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Girendra Hoskere has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Girendra Hoskere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, TN.
Dr. Lisa Mckinney
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Bristol, TN 0 mi20
Dr. Gabriel Zaietta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bristol, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Alton Blow
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bristol, TN 0 mi36