1.5

Dr is great... Don't go to this Dr. because STAFF CREATES DANGEROUS ATMOSPHERE show details Dr is great... Don't go to this Dr. because STAFF CREATES DANGEROUS ATMOSPHERE
by Bill Reynolds on Dec 19th, 2015

Dr. Girgis himself is a phenomenal physician. Caring, respectful and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, I have to take 4 stars off of his rating because his staff is rude, inefficient and extremely disorganized and had me very concerned about the quality of my health care since they ARE the gateway to the Dr. It took me two weeks of them not simply paying attention to the phone number I would give them to call me back on a given day/time before I finally got to a manager who was able to get information to Dr. Girgis that I was suffering badly and needed to be seen ASAP. Two weeks of needless suffering because the staff couldn't be bothered to make sure they paid attention to their messages.

Don't waste you time! show details Don't waste you time!
by Leftin Pain on Sep 10th, 2015

Horrible, horrible man! All he wants to do is invasive procedures like injections, and radial ablation! He never even looked at my tests results, was totally arrogant and unprofessional, and totally not willing to do any treatments other than the invasive procedures! I don't know how the hospital can allow him to call himself a pain management "doctor!" HE is the one who is the drug pusher, wanting only to push these dangerous procedures only to pimp our insurers because he doesn't make any money off of medications! And I blame the Cleveland Clinic as a whole. Instead of treating patients who have serious spine problems with adequate medications, we are made to look like drug seekers, denied relief, and left to suffer in severe pain like an animal! The problem for the hospitals has nothing to do with people dying from heroin deaths, it is because our population is getting older and the demand for opiates has skyrocketed, and the government wants to pull out of Afghanistan, and they are the biggest suppliers of opium! This isn't about us, it's about $

Feb 15th, 2015

Not very satisfied with this doctor.Seems he allowed a PERSONAL opinion of his patient, based on the patients looks, to take precedence over his MEDICAL decision based on the patients health situation and pain level. What happened to , " I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage.."

Mrs show details Mrs
by Jane M on Feb 3rd, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, very arrogant. Right from the beginning lets me know that he does not prescribe narcotics. So what should I be doing with my back pain? Did not get a clear answer and felt that I am a drug addict.