1.5

Feb 15th, 2015

Not very satisfied with this doctor.Seems he allowed a PERSONAL opinion of his patient, based on the patients looks, to take precedence over his MEDICAL decision based on the patients health situation and pain level. What happened to , " I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage.."

Mrs show details Mrs
by Jane M on Feb 3rd, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, very arrogant. Right from the beginning lets me know that he does not prescribe narcotics. So what should I be doing with my back pain? Did not get a clear answer and felt that I am a drug addict.

Jan 24th, 2012

This doctor was a straight assh0le, he did not look at my mri films or reports or even look at the 3inch by 7 inch scar on my back to see my back issues or the fact that I have had 5 back surgeries, instead he told me "at 37Years Old I do not believe you have a need for pain management" then he walked out of the exam room and when I tried to approach him in the hall to ask what I should do about my pain he said "please don't bother me I am a very busy man, I am a doctor" even though he could clearly be heard chatting up the nurses about a party that he had the past weekend. In the end he spent about 5 minutes talking to me(talking down to me) and that 5 minutes cost me 120 dollars. I would not, REPEAT NOT recommend this doctor to anyone that is under 65 with a chronic pain problem no matter how much proof you have of injury!!!!

WHO'S PAIN IS IT show details WHO'S PAIN IS IT
Jan 25th, 2011

WAS REFEREDSome ideas to ge-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking y