A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Burra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giridhar Burra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Burra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burra graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Burra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giridhar Burra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Giridhar Burra practice?
- Dr. Giridhar Burra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giridhar Burra practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL.
See Naperville Surgeons and Naperville Orthopedic Surgeons.