A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Korlipara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giridhar Korlipara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korlipara
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Korlipara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara, BS, FACC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Korlipara graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korlipara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giridhar DR Korlipara BS, FACC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Giridhar D. Korlipara practice?
- Dr. Giridhar Korlipara has 1 office location.
Dr. Giridhar Korlipara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Cardiologists.