A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Talluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giridhar Talluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talluri
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Talluri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Talluri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talluri graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talluri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giridhar S Talluri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Giridhar S. Talluri practice?
- Dr. Giridhar Talluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Giridhar Talluri practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.