A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Talluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giridhar Talluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Talluri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talluri graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talluri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giridhar Sayee Talluri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Giridhar S. Talluri practice?
- Dr. Giridhar Talluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Giridhar Talluri practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.