Dr. Giridhar Talluri MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015
Very kind and remarkably intelligent!!!

March 14th, 2015
No more "Imperial Doctor" for me, please!
I'm there on time at 8:00AM. He arrives at 9:30 AM. Barely spoke to me, did not offer to shake hands, which doesn't bother me because of need for hygiene until his other poor communication skills are evident. No visit afterward, across the recovery room he answers the nurse with "No pain medication" without asking me. Later I can't pass urine and his solution is catheter and collection bag for the weekend. I suggested take it out after drainage and I'll recover, as I had some function return slowly 6 hours after procedure. And with endoscope right there in the exam room, couldn't you tell me if there's blockage and reassure me there isn't? No, didn't even do that verbally. That would actually be questioning his skills, wouldn't it? As it was past 5:00PM on a Friday it was more important to be done quickly, even with nervous, suffering patient facing a scary weekend. Need more attention? I'm in the middle of hospitals and urgent care clinics, so just reassure me . If I need, I'll go. Don't insert an unfamiliar device for 2+ days and leave the exam room quickly. There's the key issue: "Imperial" doctor manor, from the start its at his convenience, and a woeful lack of communication. DON'T LEAVE IT TO A WEBSITE! TELL ME PERSONALLY WHAT TO EXPECT! Probably cross-cultural differences here. His partner Dr. Jay Kim is the exact opposite, accessible, friendly, very informative. Though I may lose him, as I will have nothing to do with Talluri in the future.

August 16th, 2013
STAY AWAY. TERRIBLE DOCTOR
AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS "DR" PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS STAFF. ALL HE CARES FOR IS TO OVER CHARGE YOUR INSURANCE AND HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HE IS DOING. SELF CENTERED, RUDE, ROOKIE, RACIST...ECT AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. PLEASE FOR YOUR WELL BEING. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY THAT CALS HIMSELF A "DOCTOR".

August 16th, 2012
Be Careful
He is a very bad Doctor. He made to me an entirely incomplete, wrong and exaggerate intervention; and the worst part is that he didnt did it well. And I keep getting bills from him and the clinic that he is partner.Be careful with him. Es un Doctor muy malo, me hizo un procedimiento totalmente incompleto y mal hecho. Y lo unico que sigo recibiendo de el son facturas de cobro de el y de la clinica de la que el es socio. No lo recomiendo, tengan cuidado.

July 28th, 2011
nice doctor but his staff has alot to be desired very unfriendly i would say pretty nasty staff .!!!!!

April 20th, 2016