No more "Imperial Doctor" for me, please! show details No more "Imperial Doctor" for me, please!
Mar 14th, 2015

I'm there on time at 8:00AM. He arrives at 9:30 AM. Barely spoke to me, did not offer to shake hands, which doesn't bother me because of need for hygiene until his other poor communication skills are evident. No visit afterward, across the recovery room he answers the nurse with "No pain medication" without asking me. Later I can't pass urine and his solution is catheter and collection bag for the weekend. I suggested take it out after drainage and I'll recover, as I had some function return slowly 6 hours after procedure. And with endoscope right there in the exam room, couldn't you tell me if there's blockage and reassure me there isn't? No, didn't even do that verbally. That would actually be questioning his skills, wouldn't it? As it was past 5:00PM on a Friday it was more important to be done quickly, even with nervous, suffering patient facing a scary weekend. Need more attention? I'm in the middle of hospitals and urgent care clinics, so just reassure me . If I need, I'll go. Don't insert an unfamiliar device for 2 days and leave the exam room quickly. There's the key issue: "Imperial" doctor manor, from the start its at his convenience, and a woeful lack of communication. DON'T LEAVE IT TO A WEBSITE! TELL ME PERSONALLY WHAT TO EXPECT! Probably cross-cultural differences here. His partner Dr. Jay Kim is the exact opposite, accessible, friendly, very informative. Though I may lose him, as I will have nothing to do with Talluri in the future.

Best Physician In Aventura, FL show details Best Physician In Aventura, FL
by Len Lefkowitz on Oct 30th, 2013

Over the years I have visited numerous physicians. Some were better than others...a few I never returned to their office. But then I was recommend to see Dr. Talluri by my PCP. From the very first visit, this man is very caring. You sit in the chair in the patient room and he sits on his little roller seat and rolls right over to you, puts his hand on your knee cap and starts asking INTELLIGENT questions about your health, all the time making 100% eye contact. The BEST bedside manner, ever. Not only an outstanding physician, but a real mensch. He does and has answered all my questions. Plus, as if that was not enough, I had to have a prostate biopsy at the outpatient center which he is a partner. My girlfriend is only off on Mondays. When I informed Dr. Talluri of this, he said without missing a beat that he normally does NOT perform this procedure on Mondays,, but that he will do it for me. WOW!!! A physcian that adjusts to the needs of his patients???? Has Guiness Book of World Records contacted him???? But seriously, because of his caring, because of his years of experience, he was able to detect early my prostate cancer. He then recommended a superb oncolgist radiologist who has the latest "toy" in radiation therapy (a $5 million dollar machine) that pinpoints the beams directly to the prostate and not the surrounding area which saved my life. But to give credit where credit is due, thanks to Dr. Talluri for his early detection and swift action that SAVED MY LIFE. Thus, if you require a top-of-the-line urologist who knows what he is doing, then call his office for an appointment. He may just save your life as well. Tell him I sent you!!! Len Lefkowitz, Cancer FREE Survivor

STAY AWAY. TERRIBLE DOCTOR show details STAY AWAY. TERRIBLE DOCTOR
by JOSE MORALES on Aug 16th, 2013

AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS "DR" PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS STAFF. ALL HE CARES FOR IS TO OVER CHARGE YOUR INSURANCE AND HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HE IS DOING. SELF CENTERED, RUDE, ROOKIE, RACIST...ECT AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. PLEASE FOR YOUR WELL BEING. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY THAT CALS HIMSELF A "DOCTOR".

Be Careful show details Be Careful
Aug 16th, 2012

He is a very bad Doctor. He made to me an entirely incomplete, wrong and exaggerate intervention; and the worst part is that he didnt did it well. And I keep getting bills from him and the clinic that he is partner.Be careful with him. Es un Doctor muy malo, me hizo un procedimiento totalmente incompleto y mal hecho. Y lo unico que sigo recibiendo de el son facturas de cobro de el y de la clinica de la que el es socio. No lo recomiendo, tengan cuidado.

Jul 28th, 2011

nice doctor but his staff has alot to be desired very unfriendly i would say pretty nasty staff .!!!!!